Compositions and arrangements, both sacred and secular
An interest in keyboard improvisation often leads to an interest in composition, and, for me, this has led to commissions and opportunities to write music.
My list of works includes:
- Magnificat and Nunc Dimittis (SATB, organ)
- Concerto for Organ and Orchestra
- Three Love Songs (SATB (div), organ)
- Tota pulchra es (S solo, SATB, organ)
- Three European Songs (high voice and piano)
- Symphonic Sketches (orchestra)
- Missa Fons bonitatis (SATB, organ)
- Missa Memento homo (SSAATTBB)
- Missa Pascha Nostrum (SSS, organ)
Missa Facta est (SS, organ)
…and several arrangements, both sacred and secular.